Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Error code FE35 - Miele Cooktop induction Assistant: Can you

Customer Question

Error code FE35 - Miele Cooktop induction
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: nr 40/63117428/706 not sure came with the house
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if I can
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: md km5733 edst/r02
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

FE35 error code is a control board fault im afraid.

But if you havent already try turning the power off to the hob and leaving it 30 minutes and then turn it back on and see if it clears the code from there.

If not then im afraid the electronic control unit will need to be replaced. As in an induction hob thats all that fails as you have the magnetic plates and the power board. Now the magnetic plates never fail as its always the electronic control board that fails on induction hobs.

So try disconnecting the power and see if this clears the fault but if not then the electronic control board will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have already tried switching of for more than 30 minutes , what part do I need and where can I purchase it.where can I purchase
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Ok if unplugging it hasnt worked then its going to be the control unit.

Now for Miele spares you are always best getting them direct from Miele themselves as they are cheaper then the onlie sites.

Give them a bell on 0330(###) ###-####and they will be able to sort the part out for you from there.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What part number I need
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Im afraid i dont have the part number on my laptop at home. But when im back in the office on monday i can get it you.

But if you give Miele a ring for the part then they wont go off the part number anyway first as they will take your model number first and get it that way.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
electronic control unit sound a bit vague if you can get me the part number needed please,I can't do anything until Monday anyway..
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

No worries thats fine. I will post back monday with the part number for you.