Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a 100cm dual fuel range cooker gas with electric

I have a 100cm dual fuel range cooker gas with electric ovens model df951. The gas does not not go off when I close the lid. Apparently there is a switch attached to the hinge but I can't see it do I need to pull the range out is it in the back. Thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 26 days ago.

The hinge switch is located at the back of the oven on these.

You need to pull the oven out and remove the rear panels.

Make sure its unplugged and then from there look on the hinges and you will see the switch from there.

This is either faulty or moved down so check that if you can and see what you find from there.