Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch Washer/Dryer WKD28351GB which is stuck in

Hi Kevin, I have a Bosch Washer/Dryer WKD28351GB which is stuck in pause mode in the drying cycle where I interrupted it to dry the clothes outside, I have turned it off at the wall & left it off overnight at the front of the machine, I have also held the start/pause button for 20 seconds, but it just won't snap out of it! Can you help please?
Much appreciated, Adrian.
Expert:  Daniel replied 29 days ago.

Do you see a picture of a red key on the display?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 29 days ago.

Ok if the red key is lit up then its just the child lock is turned on thats why its not resetting.

All you need to do is press and hold the options and set buttons together for about 10 seconds and this will turn it off from there.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Yep, totally fixed it, cheers.
Expert:  Daniel replied 29 days ago.

Nice one, Glad to hear its sorted and thanks for letting me know.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks.