Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

We have a zqf11430da freezer, I went shopping yesterday and

Hello we have a zqf11430da freezer, I went shopping yesterday and 'filled' it up. Prior to this we have had no problems with it, however since filling it up it has sounded like it's 'dripping' and an intermittent beep. When looking at the 'control' panel the green on/off light is flashing and it doesn't seem to be freezing......help please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 month ago.

Try pressing the Fast Freeze, which should stop the alarm and see if this starts to reduce the temperature.

Is there a build up of ice in the freezer, if so defrosting first may help?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We've tried pushing the fast freeze button but it doesn't silence the alarm. We only defrosted the freezer about 3 months ago so no build up of ice, we've even tried moving frozen goods from our other freezer into this one to try to cool it down but hasn't helped this has been going on for about 22hrs now

In that case and because the on/off light is flashing there is likely to be an electrical fault, so you'll need to call an engineer to look at this.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok Thank you so much

Sorry I couldn't be of more help on this occasion, but I hope my answer was helpful, if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich