JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a siemens HB86P575B/45 and the the bulb packed up on

Good afternoon i have a siemens HB86P575B/45 and the the bulb packed up on removal of old bulb i am left with one tail of the bulb left in holder any ideas ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon, are you able to upload a picture of whats left in the holder?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

As per our call you need to remove the outer case to access the lamp socket, you can then use long nose pliers to remove the leg of the faulty bulb.

Make sure the appliance is unplugged before removing the case, and you replace the bulb and test the appliance with the case back in place before mounting it back in the kitchen unit.

Should you have any further questions please message me back here.