Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Renting a house with a neff integrated oven. The power has

Renting a house with a neff integrated oven. The power has been off and the clock is flashing 0.00 alternaye with the auto text. The oven will not turn on and regardsless of the button combinations or twisting the dial I'm u able to set the clock - the text on the 4 buttons and the pop out dial has rubbed off! Help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Do you have the model number please. It should be on a sticker on the inside of the door on the cavity.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi. Its very faint, but I think it's as follows:
E-Nr. U1420N0GB/01 FD 7906
B-AP54-8 ###-##-####Regards, Karl
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Ok normally to set the time on this what you need to do is turn the power off to the oven and wait 30 seconds and turn it back on.

Then number the buttons from left to right with 1 on the left.

Press and hold buttons 2 and 3 and at the same time turn the dial and select the time.

If this doesnt work then try and hold buttons 1 and 2 and at the same time turn the dial to set the time.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It works! Thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.
Nice one glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for letting me know.
If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.Many thanks