Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Belling Electirc Buit-in oven and the fan element

Customer Question

I have a Belling Electirc Buit-in oven and the fan element is not working. The grill is but not the main oven. Not sure if it 786SS or 786BK model. Can this element be replaced as there is no mention of replacing the element in the booklet which came with it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 month ago.

Yes it should be possible to replace this and the genuine element is available here:

https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/belling/cookers-hobs/786ss/genuine-fan-element/117541.htm

The website also has a video about how to fit this.

It's the same part for both model numbers.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich