KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Put dishwasher on this morning obviously washed but got

Put dishwasher on this morning obviously washed but got stuck on rinse part - I stopped it and started the cycle again but it's working as in the dial goes round but no water. I've turned it off at the mains and turned it back on again but don;t know what to do now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... unplug the appliance and then remove the bottom front of the appliance...now clear the drain unit and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees to make sure their is not water sitting inside..after everything is cleaned plug it back again...if the problem is still there then please get back with its complete model number
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi the model is a Hotpoint Aquarius DF62 I can't easily remove the bottom front of the appliance.it seems part of the main unit. I've unplugged the machine and cleaned the filters but its just going through the cycle but not doing anything
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've got the front off but it just looks like a false front no drain as far as I can see

You can check the diagram here https://www.partselect.com/PartSearchResults.aspx?ModelNum=DW6250A1&mfgModelNum=&fkMfgID=4&SourceCode=11&Hint=drain

Clean the drain completely...follow the drain hose and clean the pumpt as well

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I couldn't access the drain - a bit beyond me I'm afraid so I've called an expert to come round and fix it (I have insurance)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was going to wait til tomorrow and see what the engineer says as if you were right I'd give very good feedback

OK please let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did rate your answer by clicking on the stars on the top of the page a couple of days ago - hope that is fine

OK I cant see any rating... Thanks