JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I living in Ireland and have an AGA, after yesterdays big

I living in Ireland and have an AGA, after yesterdays big storm the flame is flickering and the aga is losing heat.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Lyle,

It suggests there may be an issue getting fuel to the AGA, is this an oil or gas AGA?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oil
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Inspect the oil tank, make sure there arent ant leaks and there is sufficent fuel, then proceed to go back through the process of re-priming the aga, as if you had run out of oil.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, it ill take a few hours for the AGA to cool don before I can re-start it.I will come back to you than.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

No problem I will await to hear back from you.

Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I cleaned the burner and put a new wick and all is good now thank you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 23 days ago.

Great everything seems to be working, so I can close the case please rate the service using the star rating on this page.