JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have no power to my baumatic bdi632. All fuses have been

I have no power to my baumatic bdi632. All fuses have been checked

If there is no sign of life and you confident your getting power to the socket and the fuse in the plug hasnt tripped, this points to either a lose spade terminal on the PCB or a faulty PCB.

To access the PCB you need to strip the door down, and require a multi meter to check your getting power to the board.

How old is the appliance?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its about 5 years old
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No it’s fine. I’ll strip it down later this afternoon and test it with my fluke

If your getting power to the terminals, next check the power switch (also located within the door panel.

Should the switch be at fault you can get the part here for around £20, if the PCB is at fault your looking around £120 here (though both parts say they are not for BDI632, the 631 and 633 models share alot of the parts of the 632 so they are compatible)

Let me know how you get on, and if you need any further assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just tested the switch. Power is passing through it to the PCB. So it must be the PCB?

Correct, unless you can see any lose wires between the PCB and display panel.

The switches rarely become completely dead.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok no worries. Thank you. Is there anywhere to get a new PCB?

As suggested above, you can source a new PCB from here.

Appreciate if you can rate the service received.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thanks Jame. Will rate you now

Let me know if you need any further assistance, the other option which may be worth considering based on the age is going with D&G they offer a fixed price repair and protect plan, will cover the cost of all parts, labour and then give you a further years warrenty. Since the parts cost in excess of £100 it may be worth looking at. Their details can be found here.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Awesome cheer James