JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My dishwasher door has gone extremely stiff to open and

My dishwasher door has gone extremely stiff to open and close, it is an integral one and is making the facia door out of alignment.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

I suggest you get an engineer out and avoid from using it, it suggests one of the hinges has failed, by opening and closing it you could risk buckling the door or breaking the other hinge.

If you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a local engineer who can attend.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
B93 8TE
Solihull Area
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

I would suggest using ARE on 0121(###) ###-####or ARM on 0121(###) ###-#### both have excellent customer feedback.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

James