JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Aeg t65270ac E63 fault my age condenser dryer is showing an

Customer Question

aeg t65270ac E63 fault
Hi my age condenser dryer is showing an E60 fault but after holding in the start button with another reads E63. Any ideas of what this is and what the cost of repair could be ? Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 19 days ago.

Hi Shaun, E63 points towards a thermostat failure.

The part you require cost around £10 - such as the one here, however its showing as discontinued and no alternative part, for this reason its looking that the appliance is not economical to repair.

For this reason I would suggest you put the money towards a replacement machine, if you would still like to opt for a repair then the best solution is a fixed price repair firm who charge around £170 including parts and labour, if they cant fix it there is no fee, their details can be found here.