JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

MY BUILT IN BOSCH MICROWAVE SWITCHES OFF AFTER 10 SECONDS

Customer Question

HI MY BUILT IN BOSCH MICROWAVE SWITCHES OFF AFTER 10 SECONDS
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it is a integrated bosch microwave-model FD 9209
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi is someone going to contact me??
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi sorry for the delay in contacting you, when you say it switches off does the unit go dead or just stops booking, can you advise if the fault only occurs when using the microwave setting or also when you convection settings too?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Only with microwave, no mater what time it is set for after 10 seconds it stops cooking regards Anup
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Sorry for delay in responding, I have just seen your message.

This suggests there is a fault with the magnatron, do you know if in the first 10 seconds if any heat is generated (eg if you put something like a knob of butter in there and run it for 10 seconds, a few times does it melt?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Annup, how did you get on providing if the magnatron is working?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

I havent heard from you in the last couple of weeks, do you require any further assistance?