Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I'm having problems with my AEG 8035 M built in coffee

Customer Question

Hi, I'm having problems with my AEG 8035 M built in coffee machine. I works but the flow of coffee has reduced.
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: been going on about 6 months now, Ive changed the water pump to no avail
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, I've done what I can i think i now need a repair guy
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've run a cleaning routine with a mild solution of baking soda and still no improvement, I've tried removing the filter block as i feel its clogged bt can't seem to remove it
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 15 days ago.

Sometimes if the coffee is very finely ground it will reduce the flow, does the grinding setting make any difference, this may take a few coffees to take effect.

Have you tried using a cocktail stick to clean the coffee spouts.

I'm struggling to identify your specific machine, do you have any other product numbers please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Rich, sorry thats the only model number I have. that particular model is no longer made by AEG they've now gone to the internal grind 'cake' type system, I rather not replace as it is part of a bank of 4 2 ovens and microwave and the newer model doesn't match the fascias.
I'm going to try another clean this time with the correct solution also will try 'poking' fine wire into the mesh holes of the press/outlet.cheers
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the update and hope that is successful.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 14 days ago.

Hi Mark,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 10 days ago.

Hi Mark,

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich