Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Zanussi oven and ceramic hob. Working great for 7

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi oven and ceramic hob. Working great for 7 years.
On Monday when cooking, the hob popped (made a "Pop" sound) and blew the main fuse for the cooker and the RCD.
I reset the fuse, but as soon as I switch on the oven (switch on wall) it pops again and blows the fuse (though not the RCD).
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 15 days ago.

Hi Jerry,

You almost certainly have an electrical fault with the hob and so I would leave this turned off and call a qualified Zanussi appliance electrician to investigate this further for you.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 13 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 10 days ago.

Hi Jerry,

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich