Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Aeg dishwasher is making a beeping noise and it sounds

Customer Question

My Aeg dishwasher is making a beeping noise and it sounds like it’s continually filling up ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 15 days ago.

If you listen to the beeps it will be beeping a number of times then a pause and beeps the same number of times again.

How many beeps are you getting from it in between the pause?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
3 beeps
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you answer by text please not by phone
Expert:  Daniel replied 15 days ago.

This fault will be down to a water leak in the base tray which has activated the flood switch. This causes the drain pump to run all the time and gives the .30 error code which is the 3 beeps.

What you need to do on this is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degress backwards and this will allow the water to drain out from the base of the dishwasher.

Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and stop the pump from running all the time and clears the .30 error code.

Then see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its a one off overfill that caused this but if it does it again then theres something leaking under there which you will need to find and fix to cure this.

Let me know how it goes or if you need anymore info just get back to me.