KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

ZanussiZc168330xa induction hob stand alone cooker. The hob

Customer Question

Zanussi###-##-####Zc168330xa induction hob stand alone cooker. The hob deplays E1
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Displays E1
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
what to do about this code plz
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to just answer... Have you recently changed a part on your cooker? Error E1 indicates compatibility issues

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks but that's no help at all. We have changed the consumer unit on the house but why would the ovens work and not the induction hob
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How would we fix this problem!
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Hi, error E1 occurs due to part compatibility issue or a fault in user interface board. I hope it is not user interface board (part#3) in attached diagram.

I'll suggest you to try a reset power to cooker or unplug it from mains power for a few minutes. If this doesn't clear error code then use below steps to put cooker in service mode-

Whilst hob is off, Press and hold On/Off button, press top right cooking zone button.
Press Clock button and then + button.

Let me know what gets displayed on display.

Cheers!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi I think I've try it. Are you talking about the panel on the induction top if so it's does nothing . The dials on the cooker also operates the induction hob do we need to do anything with them. See drawing! Hope you can see what I mean (sorry carnt draw lol)
Kindest regards Debbie
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 9 days ago.

Hi Debbie, I guess your drawing is not too bad after all :)

You are correct with the instructions in diagram and, these instructions should have reset the controls. However, if reset didn't work then it is a faulty user interface board. To sort the issue you will need to replace interface board.

You can buy it online from here.

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is it just one board ? Or are there more that will need replacing? Are they easy to fit ? Is it just a stright swop one out one in ?