Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a zanussi zwf91483 found the door lock to be broken

Customer Question

i have a zanussi zwf91483 found the door lock to be broken so replaced but the door lock indicator dose not work as before and cannot change the program settings can you help
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 days ago.

Hi Stewart, welcome to just answer... Let's try to find out if there are any other issues with your washing machine. Can you try and run a service cycle to see if any error codes exist.

To enter service mode press and hold the start button and the button to the left of start button, after a few seconds start and end of cycle light will start blinking.
Count the number of flashes for each light. Let me know the number of flashes for each light.

Cheers!