Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Our danfoss FP975 keeps clicking in and out once we had re

Customer Question

hi our danfoss FP975 keeps clicking in and out once we had re booted it by sticking a pin in the little hole at the front. Both lights on the heating and hot water side are flashing on and off with a clicking noise and shows n33. Do you have any suggestions?
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Only started this afternoon as we were turning the heating on for the first time.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends what it is. if big ... no.... if pressing a few buttons... yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The boiler is working fine.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 29 days ago.

The clicking you can hear are the relays (electronic switches) behaving erratically

You have already tried the reset which is what I would have suggested. Try powering it off at the mains power (typically a fused spur) and back on.

Unfortunately if that doesn't work its a new timer as there aren't any serviceable parts inside. If it's still under guarantee you should be able to exchange it.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 27 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 24 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich