JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Fisher & Paykel WH8560P1 8.5kg Front Load Washing Machine As

Customer Question

Fisher & Paykel WH8560P1 8.5kg Front Load Washing MachineAs the machine is filling and through all the other processes, water pours out from under the detergent dispenser and front door.Would appreciate your advice
Expert:  JamesI replied 27 days ago.

Hi Frank, are you sure its coming from the door, if so this points towards a faulty door seal, in most cases water runs down the soap draw and makes contact with the door making it look like the door is leaking too, so worth double checking.

With regard to the soap draw, the vast majority of the time the issue is due to a blocked yet above the soap draw, see the generic video here about unblocking the vents, follow this and retest, let me know how you get on, and we can then look at next steps (if required).

James

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
ok will try thank you
Expert:  JamesI replied 27 days ago.

No problem, look forward to hearing how you get on.