Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Despite resetting the clock to 0.00 and resetting the oven

Customer Question

despite resetting the clock to 0.00 and resetting the oven to off and holding the 'cooking time' button my fagor combo oven 6H-570ATCX is still flashing 'deno' mode.
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Fagor 6H-570ATCX autochef. I haven't been able to use it since installation due to this.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 26 days ago.

HI,

Please try the following:

To put on DEMO or take off DEMO.

• the clock must be set to 0000 for this to work, to set clock, press button with clock symbol
  • then using the – or + adjust time to read 00H00, then press ok.
  • now within 10 seconds of setting the time you first press and hold the – (minus) button then while holding the – button press and hold the + (plus) button, continue to hold both buttons until you hear a long bleep (approx 10 seconds) and the demo word will appear, you use the same method to take off DEMO.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 24 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 22 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi Richard. I'm afraid I had already read a similar answer and that hadn't worked unfortunately. Any other ideas? Best wishes Nicola
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 21 days ago.

Hi Nicola,

Sorry I don't, so I'll opt out so that another Expert can look at this for you.

Best Regards,

Rich