Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Dishwasher ZDF 26011 WA had a fab review in Which? have

Customer Question

Dishwasher ZDF 26011 WA had a fab review in Which? John Lewis have various Zanussi models, but not that one. The closest seems to be ZDF 26002 WA. My question is: Is this virtually the same machine as the one Which? reviewed? I need to know before I order it.
Frank Abel.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 27 days ago.

Hi John,

I don't see a ZDF26002WA at John Lewis, is it the ZDF26020WA that you're referring to?

If so, I've done a comparison on the Zanussi site for you:

https://www.zanussi.co.uk/compare/?c=263488&query=280502&query=349518

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
No, it's ZDF26002WA, not 26020. I've just looked again on JL site. Looking again, I'm more confused than ever. There are 3 differences between those machines I see, including a different drying system and programmes. If the ZDF26011WA has been superseded by an improved version of it, that's the one I'd like to buy, but perhaps it is still in production but not sold by John Lewis. The reason I'm fussing is that in that same Which? edition another Zanussi, ZDS15010WA, is in the Don't Buy list! Perhaps I should ask Zanussi to help me get to the bottom of it.

Hi Frank,

Firstly, apologies I got your name wrong before.

I've done a search and all suppliers are saying that the ZDF26011WA is unavailable or discontinued.

Can you send me the link to ZDF26002WA on the JL site please, as I can't find it?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I've sent it via my desktop to***@******.***. Subject Richard Hill - dishwashers.
Frank.

Hi Frank,

OK, hopefully someone will send that to me.

Alternatively can you past it into this message please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I can't seem to copy a link on an iPad. When I go to the page it still says Johxn Lewis at the top. Can we break out of this and maybe ask Zanussi what machine has superseded the one that got the rave review: ZDF26011WA? If not, I'll choose another recommended machine. This one was highly commended - and cheap!
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
https://www.johnlewis.com/zanussi-zdf22002xa-freestanding-dishwasher-stainless-steel/p3301341?navAction=jump
This isn't the one, but I can't find it myself now!

Hi Frank,

I've emailed Zanussi and will let you know when I get an answer.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
They're taking a long time to answer, aren't they? I've spoken to them on the phone and got an answer.
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 22 days ago.

Hi Frank,

Yes, sorry, I still haven't received a reply, but hope they clarified this for you.

Best Regards,

Rich