Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

We’ve just moved into our new home and we can’t turn on our

Hi. We’ve just moved into our new home and we can’t turn on our Drayton LP241 central heating system. Could you help please?
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 26 days ago.

The water, gas and electricity will have to be turned on in your new home for the heating to work. Also the electricity to the boiler, pump and LP241 will need to be switched on (often via a fused spur).

I've attached the LP241 instructions which will show you how to set the time and programme your hot water and heating settings.

Also by pressing the appropriate Select button you should be able to just set the hot water or heating to continuously ON (or OFF) to get it working.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich