Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I successfully downloaded the manuscript I had requested,

I successfully downloaded the manuscript I had requested, but then I had a problem understanding the installation instructions and the download was lost. Will you send me a another download please.
Alan Rolfe
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 26 days ago.

Hi Alan,

Please could you confirm what instructions you require?

Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 25 days ago.

Hi Alan,

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Hello Richard,
I do need some more help please. I successfully downloaded my document and it appeared in Mac my computer toolbar. I did not understand the instructions for the document to appear on the desktop. In desperation, I moved it to the desktop and, predictably it disappeared. If you think we talk, my landline number is ***** 892853