JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I've got a hotpoint Aquarius WT540. A number of lights are

Customer Question

I've got a hotpoint Aquarius WT540. A number of lights are flashing constantly with no response to anything other than turning the power off (on/off, Final spin and all the lights on the left hand side). Switch it back on and the lights start flashing again. Any suggestions. Thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 27 days ago.
How long have you had the appliance and when did the issue occur (mid cycle or when one day when you went to select a new program)?
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
We did a full cycle this morning and tried to do a second wash this pm and that was the first sign of the problem.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
The machine is about 6 years old.
Expert:  JamesI replied 27 days ago.
This suggests the appliance is in a fault state, however since the wash isn’t starting (door not locking) or letting you select s program it suggests the PCB has failed. This can be a rather expensive part (in excess of £100). Due to the age I would suggest opting for a repair and protect plan for a fixed price, D&G offer a great plan at repairandprotect.co.uk Failing that I would consider putting the mo hey towards a replacement as there is only a few years life left on the washer.
If you would like instructions t
Expert:  JamesI replied 27 days ago.
To replace the pcable art yourself let me know.
Expert:  JamesI replied 19 days ago.

Do you need anything further?

Expert:  JamesI replied 13 days ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, do you require any further assistance