Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Why does my Microwave NN-E281MM become soaked with water

Customer Question

Why does my Microwave NN-E281MM become soaked with water eveytime
I cook a potato for 10 mins?
Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

There is moisture in the potato that creates the water in the cavity when it is cooked. This is normal fro anything that has moisture in it that is cooked for an extended period. There is nothing you can do to prevent it and, if it did not have moisture in it, the cavity would overheat and shut off. It is working as it should.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
It seems I'm stuck with this Microwave moisture problem. I've called someone from Rumania
who said it was air circulation problem But the machine has a free flow or air around it.
Your expert says it is normal for the interior to get soaked when I cook a potato on medium
or high for 8 10 mins. Never happened with my old Micro. So that's it.. Won't buy another
Panasonic! £20 paid. No real solution, Assistant recommended a supplier in Essex. I'm in Kent!
Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

If the moisture is in the cavity, it is not an air flow issue. I did not recommend any suppliers, so I am not sure what you are talking about there. As for a solution, there is nothing wrong with it so what solution would you like for a normally operating microwave!?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This seems like a racket to bring Panasonic extra revenue.
Expert:  Kelly replied 22 days ago.

We are not even associated with Panasonic?! We are a question and answer site. You must have clicked on a link and did not understand what you were clicking on....