JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Marebo Consumer unit. This company stopped trading

I have a Marebo Consumer unit. This company stopped trading in 2000. However I need a new MCB for it. Any ideas where I could get one or could I use another make.
Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.
Have a look at the MCB already in place and send me a picture or tell me what text is shown on it. Most MCB are made to a specific type of you establish the MCB type you can install a different brand which is compatible. If still in doubt send me a close up pic of some of the mcb and rcbo
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Morning James
When I get home I will have a look and take a picture.
Mark
Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.

Hi Mark just wanted to follow up to see how you got on?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi James. Won’t be home till 2 so will look then
Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.

No problem.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi James .
I have taken some photos but they dont seem to down load to this computor. Is there any other way to send them to you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 20 days ago.

If your using a phone to take the pictures you can go to the just answer page on your phone and upload them that way.

Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Do you need anything further?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi James
Sorry for the delay. My electrician now says the buzz bar is not long enough to fit another MCB so he has replaced the whole unit.Thanks for your assistance.
Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

No problem.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.