JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Marebo Consumer unit. This company stopped trading

I have a Marebo Consumer unit. This company stopped trading in 2000. However I need a new MCB for it. Any ideas where I could get one or could I use another make.
Have a look at the MCB already in place and send me a picture or tell me what text is shown on it. Most MCB are made to a specific type of you establish the MCB type you can install a different brand which is compatible. If still in doubt send me a close up pic of some of the mcb and rcbo
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Morning James
When I get home I will have a look and take a picture.
Mark

Hi Mark just wanted to follow up to see how you got on?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi James. Won’t be home till 2 so will look then

No problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi James .
I have taken some photos but they dont seem to down load to this computor. Is there any other way to send them to you.

If your using a phone to take the pictures you can go to the just answer page on your phone and upload them that way.

Do you need anything further?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi James
Sorry for the delay. My electrician now says the buzz bar is not long enough to fit another MCB so he has replaced the whole unit.Thanks for your assistance.

No problem.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.