Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a flavel finesse 100 double oven. The left sided oven

Customer Question

Hi I have a flavel finesse 100 double oven. The left sided oven light and fan works but no heat? The grill above it works?
Expert:  Daniel replied 23 days ago.

If the fan and light in the oven work fine but theres just no heat in there then the oven element will be the fault here.

Empty the oven and from there remove the back cover in there and there you will see the heater element around the fan.

This is the part you need to replace and this will sort the heating out from there for you.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.