JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an ecobubble 9 kg 1400 spin washer with E3 error

I have an ecobubble 9 kg 1400 spin washer with E3 error code . The washer is only running a few minutes of a cycle and then stopping as the drum won't rotate . Having run the re - balance cycle the problem persists. On my smart check app is says check motor . I've only had the machine since Feb 2016Kind Regards *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

I see you posted a question a while ago, do you still need assistance?

Assuming you do still need advice, what is the model number of the Samsung washer Andrea?

The nature of the E3 suggests a communication fault, has the washer recently been moved?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hi James , thanks for replying . The washer has only been moved a matter of inches where it currently resides , not from a different room or house move . It’s been in the same place since we bought it . Model number is *****Thanks , Andrea .
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I don’t know what happened ... couldn’t get back to PayPal screen
Andrea
Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Ok, its unlikely to be a lose connection if it has been moved but the fact it was moved and this has occurred around the same time would give me sufficient suspicion to say its worth removing the lid with the power off and checking the connections between the main PCB inside and the motor, it may just be a case of re-seating the connections.

That said it could also be (and from experience normally is) a faulty PCB, but with it only be a year old its unusual to go as they normally last a good 5 plus years.

Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Hi Andrea, not sure what you mean about the PayPal screen, from what I can see everything is ok this end.

Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Now, in order to verify your washer comes under the 24 month warranty, can you please advise me of the serial number and the FD number which should be on the label along side the model number provided.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Give me 2 mins ��
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hope you get the photo attached
Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Great give me a short while to look up the warranty status

Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

Hi Andrea,

Some good news, I can confirm the washer is still under warranty, and the repair should be covered. To get a repair under warranty please call 0330(###) ###-####/a>, selecting option 3 and 3 again.

They will ask for the model number above and the serial number shown in the picture (under the bar code), and can then book you in.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 23 days ago.

I havent heard back from you Andrea, do you require anything further, and can you confirm you have been able to book a warranty engineer?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi James , sorry for delay I had to go out .
That is good news ! Thanks very much for your time and assistance
Kind regardsAndrea
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Ps I now have an engineer booked thanks !
Andrea