Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

BUSH CREAMIC DOUBLE CAVITY ELECTRIC OVEN.TYPE BET

BUSH CREAMIC DOUBLE CAVITY ELECTRIC OVEN.TYPE BET C60W.SERIEL NO.155100629..I NEED THE MODEL NUMBER SO I CAN GET A NEW ELEMENT.MY FAN WORKS BUT NOT THE HEAT IN THE OVEN

The model number is ***** based on the info you gave above.

As for the heater element click the links below for the element. Ive gave 2 versions as one is genuine and the other is non genuine but is cheaper. We tend to find the genuine parts last longer but its up to you.

Click here for the genuine element

Or non genuine element on Amazon

Both elements will fit your oven. Now they dont show your model as not all Bush ovens are listed on spares sites but ive checked the service info and can confirm this is the correct element for you.