Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

The lower basket looks as though it should have 8 wheels but

the lower basket looks as though it should have 8 wheels but only has 7 is this right?
It is a Neff S513K60X1G/ 04I also found a stainless steel Pin 22mm x 3mm in the filter. Is this connected to the wheel issu

Hi Tony,

Yes, I've studied the manual and the lower tray should have 8 wheels, 4 on each side opposite each other.

I presume the pin is from the wheel, but do the wheels that are on the basket look like they have a similar pin holding them on?

Best Regards,

Rich