JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Samsung Eco Bubble 7kg (about 5yrs old). Most of

We have a Samsung Eco Bubble 7kg (about 5yrs old). Most of our washes are on a daily wash cycle, The problem we are experiencing is the machine will start and it will empty the detergent tray and therefore fill the drum with water and will not perform it's next process i.e. drum will not rotate. There are no fault codes.
What happens if you leave the washer for 2 hours does it then proceed to drain and finish the cycle, or just keep the door locked? Secondly does this fault occurs on all programs including rinse, and spin?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi James, We have left it on numerous times in the hope it might resume normal operation with no success. Yes the fault is present on all programs. We have also tried powering the machine down (by turning off the electrics), overnight with again no success?
Mike.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How long doe's it take you guys to respond! I am losing the will to live!!
Sorry due to the weekend my availability is limited Mike. What happens when you leave the washer for a few hours does it complete the cycle or just sit there stuck mid cycle?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As I have stated before, We have left the machine many times in it's dormant state with no completion of any cycle.
If the appliance freezes up on a rinse and spin programme without displaying error code as well as the normal wash programmes it points to a faulty PCB. A new PCB will cost around £200 fitted, so would suggest you opt for a fixed price repair and protect plan from D&G who will cover al parts, labour as well as giving you a further years warranty. You can find details at repairandprotect.co.uk
Please let me know if you need anything further.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess that's what the outcome pointed to.