JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Bosch washing machine won't drain.Its a Classicxx 7

My Bosch washing machine won't drain.Its a Classicxx 7 machine 5 years old.I'm 88 and not to bright with things that break down, but will try to fix it myself.

Sorry to hear your having issues, the most likely issue is a blocked filter which is located at the bottom right of the washer.

Openn the flap this will reveal a large cap you need to unscrew, however before doing so use the little hose to the side within the cap to drain water into a bowl, and put down a towel as there will be water which will come out as you unscrew the cap. Once unscrewed, wash the filter under the tap then, use your fingers to check nothing is stuck inside of the void (hair pins, paper clips etc), then screw the filter cap back in place and run the washer on a rinse cycle to check everything is working again.

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no water came out of the little tap and I can't unscrew the cap which is too stiff for me
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will have to get in someone

No problem, if you provide me with your postcode I can recommend someone local for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thanks

Ok, do let me know if you need anything further.