JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch Classixx6 washing machine,and the tub has

I have a Bosch Classixx6 washing machine,and the tub has come away from its mounting,is it worth repairing or should I buy a new one.

Good afternoon, can you clarify what you mean by the tub has come away from the mounting, do you mean the shock absorbers have come away from the drum, or do you mean the rubber gasket around the drum has come away?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The drum is loose and does not turn

Understood, how old is the washer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3 years old

I would opt for repair but used a fixed price repair and protect plan the reason being the brackets probably cost around £60, but you may have found if it came away during high speed spin you have also damaged the motor and shocks, which could soon rack up to £300 in parts, at which point its cheaper to buy new.

A fixed price repair and protect plan costs around £180, details here. This covers all labour, parts and also provides a further years warranty, if they cant fix your appliance you get a full refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay will buy a new one thanks.

No problem, so I can close the query please rate the service received using the star rating on this page