JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Siemens TM820H7NF microwave: LED timer display failing

Siemens TM820H7NF microwave:LED timer display failing progressively

Hi Brian what appears to be failing on the timer display, and what causes it to fail?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the numerals are progressively disappearing

Do they come back when you turn the appliance off and back on, or when you press the display?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no they don't

Ok it suggests the display PCB has failed (or starting to fail).

I am struggling to locate parts for this model, how long have you had it, and is it an integrated appliance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is integrated ..about 12-18 months

Could you double check the ENR number for me please, this should be shown on the rating plate.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HF15M564B/04

Is there an FD number listed, if so can you provide me that too?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
097890

I have located the model, I am just checking the warranty status.

This model has a 2 year warranty (parts and labour), if you have proof of purchase you can get someone out free of charge to repair the appliance, the engineer normally forgets to ask to look at the proof of purchase but its worth having something (even an e-mail) to hand encase your asked on the day.

To book a service call please dial 0344(###) ###-####selecting option number 1, give the ENR number HF15M564B/04 and FD number 9709, and they will come out and they will get a engineer booked in for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thanks very much thats great

No problem appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on this page.