Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a De Dietrich DLZ714BU washing machine, the fabric

Hi I have a De Dietrich DLZ714BU washing machine, the fabric softener won't drain out during any washing cycle. I have removed the drawer and thoroughly cleaned it many times but that doesn't work. Any ideas please?

Hi Billy,

In the roof of the cavity where the drawer fits there should be some holes where the water comes through, but sometimes these get blocked - try poking a piece of stiff wire, or something similar into these holes to clear them.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich