Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have 3 cordless phones and they have all stopped working,

I have 3 cordless phones and they have all stopped working, any ideas for this to happen.

Hi Brian,

When you say they have stopped working, are they completely dead with no display?

Is your telephone line working?

Can you provide the Panasonic model number please?

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
completely dead but do have a display on screen indicating time and date,
Telephone line is working.
Panasonic number is *****
Sorry for the delay, Had to attend a doctors appointment.Regards.
Brian.

Hi Brian,

Is one of the phones the master base unit which is plugged into the telephone line?

Can you try an ordinary phone into that socket to ensure it's working?

If it's definitely working try unplugging the master base unit from the power and phone line for a few minutes and then plugging it back in.

You will then need to re-register the other phones to the Master base unit by:

1. On the Master base unit press and hold {LOCATOR} for about 4 seconds until the registration tone sounds.

If all registered handsets start ringing, press the same button to stop. Then repeat this step.

The next step must be completed within 90 seconds.

2 On each handset: Press {OK}, then wait until a long beep sounds.

The phones should now work.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Richard,
with the help of a friend, it would seem that the situation has been remedied. I still feel the need for an engineer to examine
outside cables from telegraph poles to my house, I am in contact with the service provider. Thank you for your assistance,but I will not be progressing further, you are welcome to retain the £20.00p.Regards.Brian.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the update.

If you feel that my answer was helpful, then a positive rating (click on stars) would be much appreciated, otherwise I can request a refund for you.

Best Regards,

Rich

Thanks Brian.

Best Regards,

Rich