JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I hope you can Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How

I hope you can
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a couple of days
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I sure hope so
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it's a Beko American Fridge Freezer that stopped working altogether. There's power to the lights inside but nothing else works. the screen sometimes flashes with all the icons on and off
Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yes

Other than the display not working, is the appliance still getting cold in both compartments?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nothing works apart from the internal lights and the screening that sometimes flashes!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I meant the screen! It flashes but only sometimes when the power is back on and I touch the ice box lever.

Ok if its not getting cold it points to a main PCB failure, this is the brains of the appliance.

The cost of a new PCB is normally around £100, if you can provide me with the model number (found on the inside of the fridge compartment) I can give you an accurate cost of the part.

From experience accessing the PCB is a challenge so your better getting an engineer, when you look at the cost of parts and repair it then works out cheaper to opt for a fixed price repair service, and I would suggest D&G here, which covers all parts, labour and then gives you a further years warranty for around £200.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi James!
Once Again thank You for your help!
I have replaced the PCB and now I have an error EO flashing on the left of the screen! Also the compressor didn’t start.
I would appreciate your help.
Best regards
Daniel

E0 points to a main failure, where did you source the PCB from?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
From amazon

Did it say if the PCB came pre-programmed?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Nope

This could be your issue, if the card isnt programmed it wont know what input to read.

It should have come with a manual which will explain how to program it, if not email the Amazon seller for instructions.