carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

My washing machine GWN 47430 A+++7kg machine is on selection

My washing machine GWN 47430 A+++7kgmachine is on selection 5 40c 1200 spin Locked symbol by washing machine logoI can open door Have pressed on/off button held 321 turned of from mains plugbut still cant change selection and it flashes CL0n and pause symbol is flashing this has been 2 days I cant get it to resetmachine approx. 2 years oldplease HELPRegardsJenny HekRegards

Hi Jenny,

​My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I think child lock may be on could you try this

Press and hold 1st Auxiliary Function button for 3 seconds. After the countdown as "CL 3-2-1" on the display is over "Child Lock Enabled" symbol turns off.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry could you please assured me what the auxiliary button looks like
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
have on/of switch then first switch is temp then spin pre wash express extra rinse then silent mode then time delay then start/pause

It should be the 3rd switch to the right from the selector dial

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you my lovely man its doneJenny

Your welcome I am pleased it is sorted.

​Please could you rate me using the stars on this page.