Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an original oil painting by Michael T Shepperson painted

Customer Question

I have an original oil painting by Michael T Shepperson painted in 1978 of the Chequers Inn and St Peter & St Paul's Church in Aylesford on the River Medway in Kent. The picture is 40 inches by 30 inches and is framed in a fairly utilitarian frame (which perhaps doesn't show off the painting to its best potential). I would like to obtain some idea of its value please?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 4 years ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

.

I am going to research this to see if I can find information on value of his work. I will need to research any of his work that has sold, so this could take awhile.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I notice I have already been charged for this enquiry, but as yet have received no reply?

Hi Gordon,

I am not sure what has happened! I sent you a response to let you know I had not found this information on this painting. I have no idea why you did not get that response. But, as to you being charged, I am not an employee of justanswer and do not know about their billing practices. You can contact customer service on their site by going to justanswer.com, and then click contact, this will get you to customer service.

Glenda