Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Very ancient,reverse painting on gjass, handmade glass, many

Customer Question

very ancient,reverse painting on gjass, handmade glass, many imperfections in glass. old oak wooden frame with metal inserted frame to hold glass. original back. subject an apostle.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 4 years ago.

Hi Anna,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Please upload a clear picture of this item. Here is some help with pictures:

You can use the paper clip icon or the tree icon at the top of your answer box.

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No facility to do that... forget it already cancelled when i was told my user name was taken by another ... very unlikely... lost confidence.....Anna