Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an original oil on board painting by Barry Leighton

Customer Question

I have an original oil on board painting by Barry Leighton Jones which my in-laws bought in the 60's. We believe it is the artist's daughter Paula. Mr Leighton Jones died 2011 and would be grateful for an idea if its valuable. Many thanks. Mrs Phyll XXXXX

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 4 years ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.

.

Can you send me a picture of this painting ?

.

Send the picture to ,[email protected] ,

in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques"

in the body of the message put , your user name and name, make sure to send these from the same email address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are.

They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you. The pictures cannot be larger then 1mb.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have sent you an e-mail re my painting.

Hi Phyll,

.

Thank you so much, I will let you know as soon as they forward it to me.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have just read an e-mail from you my password XXXXX XXXXX Sorry haven't seen that before hope my picture gets to you.

Hello Phyll

I did not send you an email, that must have come from Just Answer support, they must be having problems finding where to put your pictures. I can only assume that is what is happening. The appraisers are not employees of justanswer, so we do not have any dealings with the emails between justanswer and the customer.. So you might want to reply to that email if you can and let them know what they are wanting.

Glenda