Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Trevor de Pattenden artist what approximately does his pictures

Customer Question

Trevor de Pattenden artist what approximately does his pictures sell for?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 years ago.

Hi my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing us for your Appraisal needs.v

.

Can you tell me what piece you have? Is it water color, oils, a sketch? What size it is?

.

Born in the east end of London, Trever was a graphic designer in 1976 at the Barking College of technology. He spent years travelling extensively and working freelance. He came to the Middle East in 1992, where, with help of his friend and mentor Peter Hall, he established his current professional studio in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

He has a great love and knowledge of wildlife and has the ability to work in all the classic mediums and in large formats which let to his first series of major commissions for the Dubai ruling family. In 1996 he designed a prominent glass sculpture for a private suite in the Carlton Tower Hotel in London. In the following years he continued to provide specialist pieces for the most exclusive of dubai and Gulf based clients. His first exhibition came in 1994 with a showing at the Block Island Art Festival in Rhode Island, U.S.A. and again the following year. Due to his commitment to continued commissioning, Trever has rarely exhibited since then.

In 1996 he was asked to paint a commemorative painting of HMP Weare, at the time the UK's first modern floating prison ship at Portland, Dorset. The painting now hangs in the prison museum at Newbold Revel Staff College, U.K.

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your response. I have 2 water colours, 50 50 cm and 60 x 50 cm. One of a vulture I saved, the other of a seagull that I nursed back to health, this was in the UAe. through a friend he painted them for a nominal charge. I was lucky.

Sincerely,

Mike Edwards

Mike

Ok so you have water colors he did personally for you? Not ones that were for sell somewhere? Correct. These have not been sold anywhere else?

Glenda

Mike,

Were these Water Colors done exclusively for you? Not for sell to the public?

Glenda