Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a very old painting 3.5 x 1.5 by artist bainett in

Customer Question

I have a very old painting 3.5 x 1.5 by artist bainett in a very old chalk like frame. It belonged to my grandmother in germany. Has it any value.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi,My name isXXXXX am a verified expert and will be working with you today. Can you email me a photo of this? [email protected] photos for meyerbuysThanks,Wayne
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

unable to email photo. picture is rectangle 450mm by 1100mm

Expert:  Wayne replied 4 years ago.
Hi Breda,
Unfortunately there are several painters with the last name Bainett. I would have to see this in order to determine if this painting was done by a listed artist.
Thanks,
Wayne
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer/Pearl. It is my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Could you please tell me the subject matter of the painting such as a landscape, seascape, etc.?

Is the frame in good condition?

Thank you, Michelle