Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a painting by A. Dalla/Costa. On the back is the word

Customer Question

I have a painting by A. Dalla/Costa. On the back is the word rendezvous. It is dated 1980.I bought it in the 90s for £25.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer/Pearl. It is my pleasure to assist you with your question.

It would be most helpful if I could see a photo of the artist's signature and also know the dimensions of the painting.

You can email photos to [email protected] and ask for them to be forwarded to Michelle in antiques and appraisals.

Thank you, Michelle