Michelle
Michelle, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Over 30 yrs in the antiques and collectibles field including appraisals, forensics and research.
52213563

Herbert Howells (composer) 1937

Customer Question

Herbert Howells (composer) 1937
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

Michelle :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It is my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Michelle :

What information are you seeking on this composer?

Michelle :

Thank you, Michelle

Customer :

Thank you for getting back to me,Michelle.My mother passed away recently and among her effects I came across several music certificates from the 1930's.She had a fine singing voice and entered many competitions some of which were adjudicated by Herbert Howells,the composer, whose signature and comments adorn the paperwork.Who would I approach to find out if these would be of value (either financially or archivally or even socially or historically)?It would be sad to discard them after 75 years if someone or some institution would appreciate them.Thank you for your time.