twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser
Experience:  28 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting. President of the Association of Online Appraisers.
57035021

Judith, I also have this picture framed by Boots and it's dots

Judith, I also have this picture framed by Boots and it's dots using a magnifier and is signed by the artist, can you tell me anything more?
Dympna
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Dympna,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Shantai I wish to continue waiting but I hope for a speedy reply, Judith seemed to know what she was talking about regarding this picture, can she help?Dympna
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dympna,
So sorry for the delay - I was away when you wrote.

Can you upload pictures of the front nad back of this picture, please, with a close-up picture of the signature?

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Judith, I have looked at my questions and your response, thank you, ***** ***** I am having is uploading the picture, I can't see two tabs below your response , the only one I see is reply to the expert?
Dympna
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Judith, I have emailed three pictures uploadjustanswe.com, the picture of the dogs, the signature of artist and the back of the picture, I hope this will help,
Dympna
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 2 years ago.
Dympna,
Sorry for the trouble! Frown

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Judith,
Success!!! I have sent three pictures to support and I had a reply they got them, looking forward to hearing from you,
Dympna
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dympna,
Got your pictures!

David Shephard is probably the most famous wildlife photographer in the world. This is one of only two print editions released, based on a picture of dogs by Shephard. It depicts his own bearded collies. It was published in 1983.

If your print is in excellent condition, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately EUR 75. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get approximately hlaf the retail amount, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful, Dympna. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about this print or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need. I would appreciate your positive rating, based on my service, so that I can be paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this. If you do not give me a positive rating, I will not be paid for answering your question. Please consider that the rating is for my professionalism and courtesy to the customer. I am not responsible for any issues with the site, or any values that are not as high as expected (which I cannot control). Please also consider doing the survey when you get it in email (this impacts my job). Come back soon and ask for me, by using my name, Judith, as the first word of each question!
twinb1201, Appraiser
Experience: 28 years of appraisal experience. Author of 3 books on collecting. President of the Association of Online Appraisers.