Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a duchesse brise to sell. It is in good condition .

Customer Question

I have a duchesse brise to sell. It is in good condition . It is trimmed in french walnut and has bronze feet. Could you give me an idea of the price I should looking at for a sale?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue. I'm prepared to wait. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm happy to wait

Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your duchesse brisée.Do you know anything about its age and origin, or would you like me to tell you. If so, could you very kindly attach a photo and one of the underside where the leg joins the seat rail, and one of the foot.Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert