Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Nora....just removed the picture from it's frame and I

Customer Question

Nora....just removed the picture from it's frame and I believe I was mistaken when I told you it was a numbered print. This appears to be an original. The heavy paper that the painting is painted on is embossed in the right, bottom corner with a large
water mark saying "Arches, France", which appears to be the brand of the heavy paper Scarborough used to paint this picture on. The dimensions are 30" wide by 20.5" high. I have taken a number of pictures which I can send to you, but I can't get back on your
website. Can you send me another email which has the photo links included, please? Thanks!
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora