Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

John Blakey watercolour 25x15 two men in pub. Value and method

Customer Question

John Blakey watercolour 25x15 two men in pub. Value and method to sell
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** it is a pleasure to assist you. The painting you have does it have 2 or 3 men in the pub? If you could post a picture of the piece you have that will help me identify the piece to give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike..John A. BlakeyAfternoon racing in Mullen's Bar, Cootehill, County Cavan, 2009
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your John Blakey watercolor ? Thanks Mike
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your John Blakey watercolor? Thanks Mike